The interdependent relationship between work overload and information clutter means that if you can control one then you can manage the other. The results are improved leadership, decision making, and operational effectiveness leading to better work-life balance. The tools you get will support you in:
- Overcoming email overload
- Overcoming meeting overload
- Overcoming phone overload
- Overcoming interruptions and distractions
- Overcoming information clutter
The Overcoming Overload Workshop shows you how to improve personal and team effectiveness by overcoming the negative impact of work overload and information clutter. You will be able to:
- Prioritize your roles and relationships
- Improve your communication, collaboration, and decision making
- Control unrealistic demands and distractions
- De-clutter to reduce information indigestion and file what you need where you can easily find it.
- The Personal Effectiveness Framework™ Regardless of organizational culture, you are responsible for your actions and work habits. Using common sense principles, practical tips, and stories, this illustrated three part topical framework will guide you as you:1. Develop filtering principles to prioritize wisely2. Establish control systems to manage distractions3. Use our unique filing methodology to eliminate information clutter Learn more … .